Sunday, September 22, 2013

Analogousness : Feeling Young

Hi all!  Today my outfit is inspired by the color wheel and is analogous, which basically means three colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.  For more info on the color wheel check out this video.  The three colors that I chose are blue (cardi/wrap), teal (tights), and emerald green (cami).  I used grey and silver as my neutrals.


By belting the cardigan / wrap we're creating a faux peplum look.  The leggings are something new for me.  Still adjusting and experimenting.  


Even my diaper bag matches today!


With the leggings and boots I feel like an elf!  (The Santa's little helper kind, not the Lord of the Rings kind.)


It makes me feel youthful.


LOVE this necklace!  So earthy and feminine.




Happy Autumn, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment