Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Maxi Dress : A Mom's Miracle Outfit

Today was one of those days where I just had to tell myself, "Just put some clothes on and get out of the house."  It was one of those days where if I didn't force myself to get out, I wouldn't get anything done.  Enter: The Miraculous Maxi Dress.





It's SO easy!  You don't have to try to match tops with bottoms.  'Cause it's a dress!


All I did was tuck my cardigan / wrap into my belt.  DONE.


The empire waist hides mummy tummy / muffin top / love handles.  And as an added bonus, strapless with a cardigan makes for easy nursing access.  SCORE!!

What are your tricks for easy nursing?

Got the dress from Walmart last year, but they have some great ones this year too!  Cardigan is from Maurices last year.  Here are some alternatives.  Belt is from Amazon.  By the way, a woven belt is AWESOME!!  They'll fit around your waist AND your hips.  Get one in a neutral or metallic for maximum usage.  Jewelry is Premier Designs of course.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment