Sunday, July 21, 2013

On a Roll!

What?  A new post already!  I know, I'm so proud of me haha!!  And today I have a cohost!  My baby girl, L.  :)  Ain't she just the cutest?


Todays outfit is new new new!  The top and skirt I got from Target yesterday, and this is the first time I've worn the shoes.  The top is actually tunic length (long enough to cover the bum) and has fabulous stud detailing in gold, silver, and hematite on the shoulders.  FYI, studs are in this summer and fall.  Thank you sale rack at Target, for helping me be on trend AND on budget. <3


I'm really looking forward to experimenting with other ways to wear this top!  It's also easy to pull down for nursing.  Next up: Shoe shot!


L was wearing fabulous shoes today too!!  So we had to get a picture of them.


Close up of the bling.


Fabulous fringe earrings and wrap bracelet by Premier Designs.

Top and skirt are from Target.  Belt is from Kohls but no longer available.  They do have other silver belts though.  Shoes are from Maurices (only available in black now, sorry), and jewelry is Premier.


No comments:

Post a Comment