Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretty Flowers

Matchy-matchy day!!  I don't care.  Boo to the nay sayers today.  I LOVE this matchy outfit.  And I LOVE the color!!!  Girls, this tank used to be white.  I dyed it all by myself!!  I KNOW!!  Seriously this whole outfit made me happy today.  :)


Oops, a little light-spotty in this picture.  Try again:


Oops, a little too back-lit.  Oh well, you get the idea.  That's what I get for forgetting my camera (again).  :)


Pretty new tree necklace and spoon ring.  Thank you Premier Designs!


Pretty flower shoes that I got at Goodwill for less than $7 that my daughter pulled apart about 2 months ago that I finally glued back together today.  It only took me 2 hours to figure out how to fold it back and keep the hot glue from sticking to everything.  By the way, these are wedges.  Wedges are awesome for mom's on the go.  Easy to walk in while looking fabulously put together.


Pretty new earrings. :)  This is a good day.  G'night loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment