Sunday, July 7, 2013

One Hot Summer Day

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous holiday weekend here in the States.  It's been a LONG time (week and half!) since we've had a fashion post. The thing is, here in eastern PA, it's hot.  Like really hot.  And really humid.  Seriously, 90F and 90% humidity?  I've spent my days in my air conditioned living room in a cami and sweat shorts.  There have been a few days when I went out and looked cute, but like I've said I haven't mastered the whole self-portrait thing yet.  All that to say, here it is!  Our next fashion post!


It was a little breezy haha!


This dress was NOT easy to nurse in, but I knew I would be able to nurse privately so I chose to wear it today because it's just so breezy and comfortable.


These shoes totally deserve a shout out!  Aren't they adorable?  And super comfortable too once I broke them in. (See a quick and easy way to painlessly break in your shoes on my Pinterest board "Things to Try? DONE".)  Even though it was hot I wore closed toed shoes because my pedi is chipping off and I didn't have time to take the polish off this morning before rushing out the door.  Closed toed shoes - way sexier than chipping polish.



You all are going to see me wearing these earrings a LOT.  As the jewelry lady, I should probably be more experimental with my bling, but these earrings are PERFECTION for me.  They're big enough to be seen under my hair, light enough (for me) to be worn for hours, compliment my face shape, and the scroll work is SO my style.  Why mess with a good thing, right?  And no, my babies do not pull on them.  From the time my kids first start grasping things I tell them that they may touch mommy's jewelry, but "don't pull it, and don't eat it."  And they learned!  Children (even young ones) are way smarter than we give them credit. :)

Dress is from Old Navy.  Shoes are from Charlotte Russe.  Jewelry is Premier Designs.  Brown woven belt I've had forever, but they are sold practically everywhere.  Let me know if you need a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment